Experiance with on-line retailer

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's kind of what I was thinking. Never used them but their prices are a little high.

I'll day they are high! I can get SWR in the local grocery store for under $20 minus the shipping.

I was mostly looking at the website because it is the only place I have found that is offering the elusive Penzance. The site seems a bit sketchy though. Anyone have suggestions of where else on-line to find Penzance?

Cheers,
SWS

SocWorkerSmoker":x3ulksss said:
Has anyone had experience with this retailer for purchasing tobacco?

http://tobacco4pipes.com/index.html

Cheers
SWS
I ordered from them just the other day, but as they had no CC option for payment, I called the number on the website to see if I could use a CC. The gent that answered informed me that I had a wrong number. After checking the number, I called again and got the same gent, who said he knew nothing about Tobacco4pipes.com and I had dialed the same number as the website.
I re-checked the info in the website and finding no error on my part, sent an e-mail to the website. It's been about 48 hours since then and still no response.
Based on this incident, I cancelled my order.
shootist51

Shootist51, thank you very kindly for reporting your experience. Sounds like a no good site. There was something about the site that did not seem "right" to me. To bad though, if it was legit it would be the only on-line retailer I have found that is selling Penzance.

Cheers
SWS