Experience with Cooper Pipes???

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterD

Reaction score
...any brothers have experience with Cooper Pipes??? If so, message me and let me know your thoughts as to workmanship, quality, price, etc.

No experience here, but I'm in love with the Mr. Blandings set. The pipes are beautiful and inspired by one of my favorite movies of all time.

A few weeks ago Craig told me via PM that he painstakingly reproduced the pipes in style and proportion by using stills from the movie.

Well I do not know about the quality but after looking at the gallery I am going to keep an eye out for one of those beautiful bulldogs.

If you are talking about Craig Cooper I can vouch for him. At one time he and his father had a B&M store here in Arizona. On the side he made some pipes. He reminds me a lot of Paul Perri. His style is very simuliar IMHO. I believe he had some training under Paul also while he had a B&M in California. I have a poker that he made for me that is a fantastic smoker. The engineering and craftsmanship is spot on IMHO. After closing up the shop here years ago (which is very sorely missed) he, his wife and father moved to Colorado, where I think he creates pipes full time now.

...many Thanks for your responses...I very much like the look of Craig's work and will seek to buy one of his pipes shortly, and perhaps have him make me a nice Canadian... :cheers:

Regards,
PeterD