experience with tobaccopipes.com?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nogbert

Reaction score
i was wonderin if anyone has used this website for ordering anything. their $4.99 flat rate on shipping is attracting me

Hi nogbert,
I ordered a few tobacco pipes from them now. Mostly Peterson Pipes and Savinelli Pipes. Overall everything went great. They usually send out my order fairly quick, same day sometimes. I called and talked with them once to see if they could get a pipe I wanted that they didn't carry. They were able to contact the manufacture and get me my pipe! I usually use the $4.99 shipping and have had no problems with it. However, you do rely on USPS once it leave their office. I also used the free shipping and had no problems with it. They packaged the pipes well so no damage on arrival. I also bought my friend a Dr Grabow and he had no problems with his....

Happy Smoking!
PipeOverWife

Not sure why they took my links out, but.. If you check out the site I got a Peterson Aran and a few different Savinellie's there.

Thanks,
PipeOverWife

I've ordered a Brebbia Golden Extra from them recently and it was sent promptly. Shipping cost was reasonable and I will use them again in future.