F&T Cut Blended Plug

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Storm_Crow

Reaction score
I picked a tin of this up about a year ago or so after getting a few glowing recommendations. After cracking it open however, I was left wondering what the fuss was about as it seemed to be a rather boring and nondescript tobacco, and so the tin found it's way into the deepest parts of my cellar.

Fast forward a year, and I relocated this blend as I was doing a little reorganization, and I decided to rub out a flake and give it another go. I am glad I did. I don't know if it was the blend that changed over the past year due to a bit of aging, my own palate, or a combination of the two, but CBP came across as lightly sweet, comforting, smooth, and buttery with all the delicious fig and baked bread aromas I love in VA. CBP is a perfect blending of lighter VAs mixed with stoved VA and it sings.

Nice review.  F&T Cut Blended Plug doesn't seem to get the mention of their Cut VA Plug, but it's really terrific in its own right.  While I've read that some folks feel the F&T baccys are too similar, I don't care since every one I've tried has been really good.  A sleeper blend from a fabulous sleeper blender.