Fair winds, Brethren!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Longbeard

Reaction score
Greetings from Southern Tennessee! Im a new pipe smoker and im looking to expand my horizons in tobaccos and i hope this forum will assist me in that. Even though im quite young for a pipe smoker, my grandad is who influenced me to smoke solely because he has smoked in front of me for as long as i can remember. Pipes have always looked sophisticated to me and too many people smoke cigarettes today.

I realize that pipe smoking is slowly dying, and i am proof that we are trying to keep this tradition alive. Because down south where I'm from, smoking a pipe used to be a right of passage.

Hey hey now, pipe smoking aint dying. We are on a revival here lately. :cheers:

Welcome to BoB, I am certain you will find the answers to any questions you might have here. If you can't find the answer using the search feature just holler at us and we will do our best to help you out.

Welcome to the brotherhood young master Longbeard.

I sure hope pipe smoking isn't slowly dying... if anything this forum makes me believe the opposite.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you find your answers and have fun here

"T"

Top of the morning to you, Sir!

From where in southern Tennessee do you hail? I live in Berea, Kentucky, but my wife and I are looking to move to Huntsville, Alabama in a few years. I am also attracted to the Chattanooga area. Some mighty fine motorcycle riding in that area!

Enjoy the forum!

We are glad to have both the long-of-beard and the short-of-tooth among us. You'll find so many helpful folks here. Welcome amigo!