False Hope

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnrust

Reaction score
So I've signed up for the automated email "notify me when back in stock" over at pipesandcigars.com, for Kingfisher. I've received two so far, the last about 3hrs ago. When I go to the site, it's not there. Must be a glitch in the system :(

fishnrust":o8si8as9 said:
So I've signed up for the automated email "notify me when back in stock" over at pipesandcigars.com, for Kingfisher. I've received two so far, the last about 3hrs ago. When I go to the site, it's not there. Must be a glitch in the system :(
Call them. Their CS dept is very helpful.

I've signed up for a couple or 3 of these oos notifications and they've always been accurate.

HTH

Cheers,

RR

And it also could be down to when you receive the notification and then tried and place your order.

As a possibility, if they only get in a relatively small amount of X brand and say you get the notification at such-and-such a time but don't open or respond to the notice for a little while, in the meantime others who did pick it up and ordered right away might have put it back oos.

Just a random thought. I'd still call them though. I've found them to be great in the CS dept.

Cheers,

RR