Family History: Please Help.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernLights

Reaction score
Hello All,

Once upon a time, in a land not far from you, there existed a tobacconist. He refurbished pipes, and built a small tobacconist store called The Emporium, in Montreal. He was my grandfather. Sadly, in the passage of time, our family has lost all info pertaining to the shop.

Did anyone shop there? Does anyone have a pipe from there? Can anyone provide any info at all?

Forever in gratitude,

NL

Wish I could help, I have searched off and on for a while on Google now but the only result which matched was this very topic, I shall search some more for you when time permits, I wish you luck in your search Brother.

Thanks Kirk, means a lot that you'd take time to do so.

I searched as many things as I could think of online before asking here, including using Google to scan a few forums for posts relating to it. Didn't find a thing. May be lost in the winds of time. :/

If I were you I would reach out to one of the Blatters - Patrick or Rob. Lots of knowledge of Montreal and its history. Google Blatter and Blatter pipes and their site should pop up.