Farrah Fawcett dead at 62

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a shame she was hot i rember having this poster on my wall when i was a kid :D

It is a tragedy for her and her family at such a young age. Cancer claimed my mother when she was only 55.

I remember that poster in the basement of my dad's business. All the guys had her and a couple others, but she was centered.

Unfortunately, Patrick Swayze is not far behind her. I saw a photo of him recently, weighing 80 pounds.
I always thought Fawcett was a far better actress than she got credit for. "Burning Bed" was a terrific role and movie. It did as much, or more, than any researcher, gov't, etc, to bring spouse abuse out into the open.

thedeep":rohw43gw said:
Unfortunately, Patrick Swayze is not far behind her. I saw a photo of him recently, weighing 80 pounds.
I always thought Fawcett was a far better actress than she got credit for. "Burning Bed" was a terrific role and movie. It did as much, or more, than any researcher, gov't, etc, to bring spouse abuse out into the open.
I think Farrah had potential that she (and we) never realized. Its often hard for an actress to break out of the 'bombshell' role. I could not agree more with you are 'Burning Bed' when you look at it as a 'break out role' in two ways, for the subject matter and for Farrah.

She had her demons, but she will always be a special lady in my eyes, when I told my wife the sad news she cried, and we then said a prayer together for Farrah. My wife doesn't cry very often ...

I hope that Patrick Swayze's suffering is over soon ... he like Christopher Reeves has had a very 'public fight' (as did Farrah) and we owe them much for it. God bless them all.

When I heard that Farah Fawcett died, I IMMEDIATELY thought of the poster that you guys posted. Every guy in America had that poster, even way up in Alaska, where I grew up. If memory serves, I do believe that that poster is the number one greatest selling poster of all time, bar none!