Fast and Speedy Recovery for Rad

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonslayer

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this was posted on the site. I wasn't aware that Rad Davis had a heart attack and surgery last week and wanted to pass on this quote. A speedy and fast recovery Rad and get back to blasting the hell out of everything!

To All Who Have Pipes on Order With me:

Some of you may already know that I had a heart attack and quadruple by-pass surgery last week and was in the hospital from Jan 17th thru Jan 24. I'm home now, and expect to make a full recovery. Luckily, there was very little damage done to the heart muscle.

At this point, I have no idea how long it will be before I'm back in the shop making pipes, but it won't be real soon, as I intend to take my time. :eek:)

If anyone needs to cancel their order, please let me know and I'll pull it from my queue. And please don't feel guilty if you need to cancel. I understand completely.

Thanks so much to all of you for your support, past and future. I'll let you know as soon as I'm back to work, and I look forward to seeing everyone in Chicago (Neil Flancbaum has told me I picked the perfect time of year to do this). :eek:)

Best,

Rad

Thank you DS and it's good to hear is doing well.  ;) 

Thanks for passing this on. Glad to hear he's doing well. Rad take all the time you need to heal up people will understand!

Jim