Father the Flame: Straight up English -- C&D Small Batch

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamCordray

Reaction score
Just released today (or re-released?) as many of you are probably aware from the email SmokingPipes sent out. Cornell & Diehl: Straight Up English - Father the Flame Since I didn't get in on the first iteration of this tobacco I'm going to give it a shot this time around. Did anyone have a chance to try the first release?

Also pretty excited to see the viewing of the film Friday night before the Chicago Pipe Show. Anyone else going to the viewing?

- Adam

How was the video? And when will it be released? Or rather, how can we watch it?

I really enjoyed the movie, if I remember correctly ran almost 2 hours. The movie is in post-production stages, needs to have all of the music replaced with music that doesn't cost a fortune. They plan finish it by this Fall, then enter it into a series of film festivals which will take another year to complete the tour. So quite awhile before we can look forward watching it, probably Fall of next year at the earliest.