Father's Day Gifts

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mw306

Reaction score
God bless my two kids as they gave me a Stanwell and a local blend of english from
my local tobacconist. Received early since my son is going out of town. Smoked really well.

Nice score brother...... hope I'll be in the same boat on Sunday, Some how I doubt it!!! ENJOY! :cheers:

Great gift!, my local B&M are having a pipe sale for fathers day except my old man quit smoking 4 years ago when his granddaughter was born. He was a two pack a day guy for a long time (20+years) so i think i'll buy the greatest man i've ever known some fishing tackle this year.

SmokeyTweed":tjk23748 said:
Great gift!, my local B&M are having a pipe sale for fathers day except my old man quit smoking 4 years ago when his granddaughter was born. He was a two pack a day guy for a long time (20+years) so i think i'll buy the greatest man i've ever known some fishing tackle this year.
Second to pipes brother, tackle aint a bad idea :)

I got my Father's Day present today.
A $75 redlight camera ticket.
My lovely daughter is always in a hurry.
Grrrr.......

Hermit":15m7pauq said:
I got my Father's Day present today.
A $75 redlight camera ticket.
My lovely daughter is always in a hurry.
Grrrr.......
Ouch! $75? I'm sorry to hear that!

Richard, I had better hang on to them as I still have a b-day and Christmas to look forward too. Mike

Hermit I'll trade tickets with you. I got a one worth $160.00 at the first of the month for being in a hurry!