Fatman and the reverend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the rev

Reaction score
Well John came by today and I gave him a tour of the house I am working on, let him have a peak at the pipes I am currently working on, and then we went and had some tacos at my favorite mexican place. I had the fish tacos. It was a very enjoyable visit, felt like we were old friends catching up.

Well met John, and may your travels be safe

rev

Sounds like a great meeting and you both enjoyed yourselves.
It's nice to hear a person voice after just reading there words not to mention seeing them in real life. I have you all in my mind with different and characteristic voices upon what most of you look like. It be interesting to really hear if I'm right, though I doubt it. I don't get any visitors unless it's kin, maybe because of the sign in the yard.

if you guessed I sound like a left coast surfer dude with a very mild almost non existent australian cadence, you would be right. Although I prefer to be thought of as someone who sounds like leonard Cohen

rev

the rev":lzegy46d said:
if you guessed I sound like a left coast surfer dude with a very mild almost non existent australian cadence, you would be right.  Although I prefer to be thought of as someone who sounds like leonard Cohen

rev
I was thinking more of Lenny of the Lenny and Squiggy nature.  :mrgreen: 

It is great to meet someone in person. The house Rev is working on is amazing, and you guys should see his pipes h is turning out! Oh, and the taco joint, amazing! I always try new places on my travels, and that place did not disappoint.

I have to echo, it was like meeting an old friend and catching up, rather than meeting a stranger. Thanks for allowing me to pop on over and have the chance to meet a fellow Brother of the Briar!

Cool to hear stories of brothers meeting in real life. Yet to get to meet up with any of you guys but hope to one day.

This is so awesome to read! I have met neither of you in person and I hope to meet you both as well as many other brothers and sisters here. I can say that with several of you, I imagine it'd be like meeting up with an old friend. Rev, from some of your other post and this one, you're hospitality is awesome!

Thanks I generally like people and when I don't I consider it a chance to grow as a person. :) will you be at Chicago?

Rev

the rev":txp6ol63 said:
Thanks I generally like people and when I don't I consider it a chance to grow as a person. :)will you be at Chicago?

Rev
I really wish I could but I'm so busy at my day job and my three kids that's it's just not going to happen this year :(