Fatman strikes where least expected!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d4klutz

Reaction score
Fatman sent me a package this week while I was out of town. Unbeknownst to me, he had read a comment on the this forum that I had posted stating that I had been wanting to try a Big Ben Pipo pipe, but had just not gotten one yet. I was unsure about a nosewarmer pipe. Well, being the very generous soul that he is, he sent me a Savanelli Lollo pipe. It looks very similar to the Big Ben Pipo.

I tried it out this morning, and it is an amazing little smoker! Thank you so much for your generosity, John. It is much appreciated and enjoyed. I will try to post a picture this evening. My phone is acting up, so I cannot post a picture at this moment.

I've always wanted to try a Ferrari... Hey it's worth a shot.

Good on both of ya, my wish is that both of you end up with smile creases from giving and getting and the spirit in general

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Fatman Strikes Again :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Good on you John

Adam

From what I can see, John is one of the many wonderful people in this little community! Very cool!

A wonderful gesture from a true gentleman, kudos to you John and enjoy that new pipe in rude good health JP. :cheers: :sunny: