Favorite Movie Monster

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oddball

Reaction score
With Halloween closing fast I was wondering what everybody’s favorite movie monster was?
For me it has to be Godzilla followed closely by the Monster in Young Frankenstein

For me, Lon Cheney as the Wolfman or Boris Karloff as Frankenstein, hands down.

Herman! 8)

herman10.jpg

I love the classic Universal Mummy. Love the shambling, cursed thing.

For Hammer Horror, Vincent Price as The Abonimable Doctor Phibes. Technicolor, shot more than 50% without synch-sound, with a crazy evil clockwork band. [Theatre of Blood is another good one, essentially the same premise (themed revenge) but with Shakespeare instead of Biblical plagues.]

But Godzilla is, and always shall be, King of the Monsters.

Gotta be the xenomorph from Alien.

That movie is 30 years old this year, and still works. (By contrast, think of how dated a 1949 movie looked in 1979)

Chomp, chomp, slither... :affraid:

Being a child of the 80's
I am going to have to say Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees

Some of my favs would be Peter Boyle from Young Frankiensteen. Hilary Clintin in her Pant suits. And Kate from Jon and Kate plus eight.

Natasha Henstridge as the Alien in Species, Jason Vorhees in the friday the 13th and Gary Oldman as Dracula.

Hillary in her swimming suit is FAR WORSE :affraid:

And yes smokeytweed, being attacked by a monster the likes of Natasha might be a HELL most men could endure :twisted:

I'd go with Lon Chaney as the Wolfman, Boris Karloff as the Frankenstein monster, and Bela Lugosi as Dracula.

You might say I love those old Universal horror flicks from the 30's!

Mike