Favourite smoking spots

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...this is where I was for the last three days...

The view from the porch constantly speaks: "Pipe and scotch, or get off your ass and go fish." 8)

6201814361_0915cf73ab_b.jpg

Yes, great topic.

I enjoy the yard and fire-pit, front porch in my comfy chair, mountian top over-looks and of course in front of my pc.

NeroWolfe":oovpnizp said:
Two favorite "spots" :

2 - Walking in the winter, at night, all alone, smoking and pondering the mysteries of life.
Just did that tonight... it was great. It's close enough to winter here, since we might have snow tomorrow. I would have to agree that walking in winter, at night, alone with a cob is my favorite.

I live in community with some people, so I really can't smoke on property. So I usually just go to a street corner (when it is day out cause I don't live in one of the nicer neighborhoods in Vegas) or I will go to the Chicago brewery in 4-Queens when I can afford a beer.

New smoking spot---->because of the cold weather coming in my new smoking spot will be in my man cave right in front of my pellet stove :cheers:

Happy Puffing!

gospelman":kpmvz7c6 said:
My back porch is my favorite spot around the house to fire up the pipe. But sometimes I'll get on the bike and ride to Norris Dam State Park. There's an overlook which affords a beautiful view of the dam, the lake, and the river. That's a pretty nice spot to relax with a bowl.

Mike
I think I may know that overlook. We camped for several days at Norris Dam back in the late 80's when I was looking into working at ORNL.

What do you ride, BTW?

As far as the topic of this thread, I don't have any places locally, but I always take a pipe or two with me when I go up to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway. So have several favorite overlooks on the BRP.

Kyle Weiss":me7hc6f1 said:

The view from the porch constantly speaks: "Pipe and scotch, or get off your ass and go fish." 8)
OMG - Thou shalt not envy the neighbors . . . . Memories of bygone days. How far from you is this place? If it's your place, then I repeat - OMG . . . .

Kyle Weiss":1v7761b1 said:

I dont like you anymore

Gentlemen, gentlemen. :)

It isn't my personal place, however, I usually get to stay there for a week once a year. There's a four-star restaurant on premises, about ten cabins (all hand-built and ranging in age from about 1925 - 1970) it's within a few miles of over 40 lakes in the Sierras, and it has some of the best fishing, hiking, backpacking and camping, and trees as big around as a car... About an hour drive from me. It's why I love Reno so much. :)

So no hating, it's only a small slice of paradise, but a slice nonetheless!

My two favorite spots are my chair in the den, especially in the Winter when the fireplace is going and the rocking chair on our back patio.

No pics, but most of my smoking is either in my La-Z-Boy while reading, watching telly, or listening to music.

And of course in front of the 'puter while surfing BoB!

Cheers,

RR

costumed-smiley-091.gif

Yes, that is one of my favourite spots! Can't wait until summer, but it's equally beautiful in the winter when the everything is covered in ice and snow. Then I take my grandfathers old military coat and walks out to one of the islands!

Lovely, lovely descriptions, all! Makes me want to live them!

I smoke either with a DVD or at the computer.

I prefer to smoke in the corner stall in the welfare office's bathroom. Oops, wrong substance :shock:

My front porch usually. That or in front of the fireplace at this Irish pub in downtown Denver called Delaney's.