Figgy Pudding Available

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow seems earlier but I guess it is November. A Xmas classic as well as Cordial Friends which I think is just a tad better. Thanks for the heads up!

Wow seems earlier but I guess it is November. A Xmas classic as well as Cordial Friends which I think is just a tad better. Thanks for the heads up!
I did like Cordial Friends but didn't see it this year. I did grab some of the Polar Express and I'm sure it will be on par with the rest of them.

Oh really, wonder what's up? I'll ask and see what they tell me. That Polar X Press looks interesting though. Never had it, I generally just grab the Figgy Pudding and Cordial Friends. Still have some of the latter left from last year.

Well my Figgy Pudding and Polar Express seems to have taken a detour. Instead of going from Mississippi to N. Carolina, it somehow ended up in Des Moines, Iowa. Have never been the best at geography, but I think that is a bit out of the way? Oh USPS and your navigation skills.

I didn't realize the Figgy Pudding was such a limited release or such a hot commodity. I had it in my shopping cart, along with Polar Express to try. When I went back to check out the following day, the FP was showing sold out! Now I'm trying to decide if I want the PE or not, as aromatics usually aren't really my thing, but the tasting notes sound pleasing, especially for the holiday season. I imagine by the time I decide to purchase it, PE will be sold out as well!

Edit: I stand corrected, it now appears that FP is IN STOCK again, and PE is now out of stock. Fitting, since PE actually sounds more appealing to me! Oh well lol.

Mine finally arrived today, just enough to top off the big jar lol and 4oz of the Polar Express
20231117_153407.jpg