Finally after all these years comes Ardor

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeLeisure

Reaction score
Well guys I am so excited to announce that I finally have a Ardor on the way. I have been looking for just the right piece for years now but could never seem to get what I was looking for...for the right price. I cant even tell you the number of times I have bid on Ardors on eBay but always get outbid or stop bidding completely because the price sky-rockets :cry:
I have even emailed back and forth with Steve Monjure of Monjure International on a few pieces that he had but didnt want to pay what he was asking...you know how that goes.
Well I fell in love with an Ardor on ebay this past week and have been watching it very close, so right before I went to bed last night I finally sent my max bid in with only about 1/2 hour to go. Well as soon as I woke up this morning I ran to my iPhone to see if I won...really didnt think I was going to win but what do you know, I had a email that read "You won this item on ebay: Ardor 2004 Fantasy Pipe! and I won the pipe $35 less then my max bid....WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! IAM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

She's a beaut. I can imagine your ecstasy as soon as you found out you won. When does she come in??

Congrats! You'll love it. You got it at about 10% of the retail price of a new one!

I have one Ardor and it's a great smoke!

Sir Thomas":o7ycooou said:
She's a beaut. I can imagine your ecstasy as soon as you found out you won. When does she come in??
I'm hoping sometime next week.

Airborne":umufry8g said:
Congrats! You'll love it. You got it at about 10% of the retail price of a new one!

I have one Ardor and it's a great smoke!
Thanks John, I can't wait to introduce her to a fine tobacco and a well lit match :cheers:

Boulder":8vug7fa7 said:

Very nice looking pipe, Congrat's and enjoy it often.
Thanks John, I just can't wait to see this pipe in person and hold it in my hand....if you know what I mean ;)

Sweet piece, I bet she smokes as good as she looks. Congrats! 8)

Goshdang that's a nice one. Geez. Do you get the swell gravy boat, too? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Looks like a good pipe stand! (I'd insist.)

Looks like a fine jaw hanger 8) I like the stem a lot

And although I only own one Ardor, you can add me to the many that will attest to how well they smoke

I'd have loved to see that smile on your face reading that email, congratulations!

I really like that Fantasy line. Mel of Wingenroth's in PA usually has an Ardor Fantasy in his hand when I visit and he always raves about the way they smoke (and he has access to a lot of nice pipes). I'm sure you will be pleased.

Definitely give us a full report when you get to enjoy her.

riff raff":wcejgu4d said:
I'd have loved to see that smile on your face reading that email, congratulations!

I really like that Fantasy line. Mel of Wingenroth's in PA usually has an Ardor Fantasy in his hand when I visit and he always raves about the way they smoke (and he has access to a lot of nice pipes). I'm sure you will be pleased.

Definitely give us a full report when you get to enjoy her.
Thanks Al, I was supper happy because I didn't really think I was going to win the bid because of the last minute snipers.
I will take a few more pics when I get the pipe.

I like how the metal band looks like it's kind "squeezing" the stem, making it bulge out.
Nice score!

woohoo new pipes are always a good thing

ardors are wonderful pipes congrats