Finally decided on a shape for birth year Dunhill

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarheel7734

Reaction score
After years of deliberation I have finally decided on a shape for my birth year Dunhill. I have decided on a 1978 51021. Now just have to keep an eye out for one.

Best start saving your pennies, too, Tarheel! A birth year Dunnie is on my bucket list as well, but so far the ones I've come across have been WAY out of my budgetary orbit.

A '78 Bruyere ought not be all that expensive ! Try finding a '46 Patent Shell like mine and see what they go for !! :twisted:

Hoping I can find a 78 bruyere, but other Friendswood probably be good also. Fortunately should not be too crazy a price.

Bullwinkle":h4tqmbm0 said:
I'll take a '49 in whatever I can find.
And I will settle for any 1944 as long as it's in the same condition I'm in at this moment.

I have two 1946 birth year Dunnies. A "60" shell billiard and a "48" Root bulldog. They weren't that expensive, but not cheap either. "46's" can be dang hard to come by!!! The stampings on the bulldog are a bit shallow; need a magnifying glass/loupe to truly discern them. Have yet to smoke the bulldog :suspect: :cheers: FTRPLT