Finally got my corner set up.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Furgeson

Reaction score
Been working on getting my pipes and cellar set up since my daughter left home a few months ago. Today I feel like it might be close enough to show off.

Ozark Wizard":nm6j890v said:
Nice set up there Sir!
Thanks Wiz! I was enjoying a bowl of tinder box's 2016 Christmas blend in your little gem eariler today. Sweet smoking as always. Good draw and a fine white ash all the way down to the bottom! I might have to try and wrangle another one out of you before long!.

Very nice place to hang out indeed. Thanks for sharing the pictures :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Very cool! You're welcome to come over my way and sort my stuff out as well. ;)
Free board and lodging is included, of course, seeing that you'll have to travel quite far!

I'd come if the fishing was good in the Cape. And if I could go down with some sharks lol

Oh, I promise you, you don't have to swim far to encounter a shark. You don't go swimming with sharks unless your intention is to be fish food......:lol!::lol!:

Keep ON PUFFING!!!

CharlG":ycnodt8p said:
Very cool! You're welcome to come over my way and sort my stuff out as well. ;)
Free board and lodging is included, of course, seeing that you'll have to travel quite far!
I would take you up on your kind offer if my circumstances allowed. I would truly enjoy seeing your part of the world and spending time with a fellow piper!

Hater":gasymfwk said:
Are those pocket watches? :shock: so cool!
yes one side is watches and the other is zippos. They are all gifts from friends and family over the last 20 or so years. They mostly came from my kids on birthdays and fathers days. I found and utilized two old spoon racks too display them. That led to inspire me to make the pipe rack in the center too match. I thought it gave a nice over all appearance.

You made that rack!? I was going to comment on its epic nature. I like it a lot. They're very expensive when they hold a large number. Could be a good bit of side action for you.