Finally got some time on the water

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smg913

Reaction score

Had a good night got a couple of bass and a blue fish, finally got some bait on the flat. over all it was a good night got some fish, weather was great and my cob and EMP tied it all together

Sounds great, smg913.
This landlocked former Virginia saltwater fisherman is jealous. Try as I best I can I have not yet, in twenty years, transitioned from saltwater to freshwater. About the only thing I did accomplish was expanding the amount of tackle I own to the point that my wife "outlawed" my unattended visits to tackle shops - tobacconists are still OK though.

As soon as this posting goes up I will be putting my Thule racks on the Jeep Cherokee to haul my heavy rods down to VA where I might get to wet a line myself. Wonder if one can smoke while fishing nowadays (piers, beaches, etc.)?

Quite jealous, smg; keep the pictures rolling. Living vicariously is good for our imaginations. Lol

When I get out again I will post some more pics. I am very grateful to live right by the water but that also means where I live is a tourist town. SO that being said I don't have much time this time of year to get out. I know that when I start dreaming of fish/fishing its time for me to start up the boat and head out.