FINALLY!! My new album is ready!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All

Very pleased to announce that my new album project is finally ready for distribution. It's been in the works for some time now. Most of the tunes go back about a year, but several were cut about 3 years ago while I was focused on another project and then put on the shelf since they didn't fit that particular genre.

In any case, there are 25 tunes split into two CD's. I originally cut 31 tunes, but some of them weren't suitable enough for inclusion for one reason or another. So then, these are the strongest selections and I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out. As far as what kind of music this entails, here's my forward from the liner notes-

This collection of acoustically oriented selections dates from approximately January 2015 to December 2017 and represents my musical pendulum swinging 180 degrees from the all-electric compositions of my last two projects.

Some of these reference various real life incidents and influences, some are pure fantasy, and some are just silly. I hope enjoy them as much as I do.

Rande Reed, January 2018

So iffen you're interested in receiving the CD, all you have to do is send me a pm with your mailing address and I'll put a copy in the mail. There is no charge for this, and it's a gratis offer on my behalf.

Please don't feel you need to send me anything in return - no 'baccy, no nothing. It's my way of giving back to those in this fine community whom I'm very happy to be a part of. Residents in other countries from the US are also eligible to receive the hard copy.

If anything, perhaps you could give me an honest assessment of what you thought in due course - warts and all! I'm always open for constructive criticism. It helps me grow musically.

For those of you who are not able to deal with those funny little round things and require digital downloads for your tunes, I'll have a link to my website which will enable you to do this soon. My webmaster is currently going through a bout with the flu, so hope he'll be able to get this project up on my site before too long. I'll be sure to post a link to it at that point.

BTW - All my tunes are available on my website for free downloads-

www.randereed.com

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Um, duh....

PM sent! I'm all twitterpated waiting to hear the latest! :cheers: