Finally Succumbed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trifecta13

Reaction score
Much like another poster, I have been visiting the forums for quite some time under cloak of anonymity and benefiting greatly from everyone's contributions. I finally decided to step into the breach and join the conversation. I'm fairly new to pipe smoking (approx. 1 year) having been begrudgingly pulled in courtesy of a close friend and unrepentant pipe hoarder. Rest assured, my wife nor my bank account have quite forgiven him just yet. Here's hoping that my time here will be mutually beneficial, though I can offer scare little other than my own limited experiences and rather fickle tastes.

Welcome!

It's nice to have a friend that corrupts and enables.

You will find many like that here.

Welcome to the Brotherhood, Trifecta!

Please come back often and join in.

Everyone here can learn a great deal, and everyone here also has something to teach. We look forward to getting to know you better.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy posting as much as lurking

"T"

Hello Trifecta, welcome to BoB, a fellow Haddos Delight fan eh, you're aces by me. ;)

Welcome to our little corner of modern refinement Tri, good to have you with us!

Hah! This place is FULL of bad influence and enablers. If I were in a similar board for, say, scotch I'd be dead by now.

Nice people though :)

Welcome and hope we help you out!

--Alex

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys. Between tobacco suggestions and some of the Brothers' incredible handmade pipes.. My savings account is already in dire straits.