Finished #24 - Danish Freehand

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that one I really like, great job sir!

That is gorgeous, nowt wrong with pits, Briar being natures gift to us comes as it is, it's always saddens me when folk try hiding them behind dark stains and rustication, natures gifts are beautiful in all their glorious forms, I love it, bravo. :cheers: 

"Danish Freehand" is right :twisted:  It looks like ya pulled it out of the case at a B&M back in the early 80's !! Nice job all around !!:p :p 

I like the look of freehand pipes (done right, case-in-point here) but just don't like smokin' 'em. Often too big of chambers and require iron jaws to clench. :lol:

Still, class-act pipe here, Bobos.

Kyle Weiss":3453b4qu said:
I like the look of freehand pipes (done right, case-in-point here) but just don't like smokin' 'em.   Often too big of chambers and require iron jaws to clench.   :lol: 

Being a "holder" and not a "clencher", these are my favorite pipes. Thanks to all for the nice replies.

Bobostro61":dxfsslpu said:
Kyle Weiss":dxfsslpu said:
I like the look of freehand pipes (done right, case-in-point here) but just don't like smokin' 'em.   Often too big of chambers and require iron jaws to clench.   :lol: 

Being a "holder" and not a "clencher", these are my favorite pipes.  Thanks to all for the nice replies.
I too am not a clencher but, only because I'm too anal and don't want to mar an otherwise perfect stem, nor do I want to have to repair it afterwards.