First pipe of the morning

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Very chilly and windy start this morning, sort of a prelude to temperatures being in the mid 60's next week for a high. I chose this little sweetheart of a pipe from Nashville's Pipemaker Sam Abedeyo. A delightful Billiard with faux ivory ring accent, keeping it smokey with the last of the 7 y/o Esoterica Tilbury in my humidor which I plan to replace with a bag of 5 y/o Esoterica Tilbury once it's finished, happy Sunday pipers.
banjo

35298428573_4b41d4bf3f_z_d.jpg

Well done Billiard and temps in the 60's, perfect weather to be outside smoking a pipe. Enjoy your day and " KEEP IT SMOKEY ". :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Yet another one of the hundreds of talented pipe makers that I've never heard of.

Nice to see it getting smoked! If I remember correctly, the accent is actually boxwood on that one. And I'm jealous of your mild weather... It's hotter than hell here.

Thank you Sam, I had a hard time being sure due to coloration it reminded me more of vegetable ivory (from a nut) than Boxwood I have on other pipes,but yes, I do smoke it, cheers.
banjo

I can't find a thumbs up emoticon... But if I could, I would post it here.

I smoke the sweet black bamboo shanked one you had on your bench awaiting rustication equipment often as well Sam, that was a lucky find seeing that stummel on your workbench that day. :cheers:
banjo