Quantcast

First snow of the season

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

huffelpuff

Reaction score
Yup it's that time here in the high plains desert. Low over night was 19f with an inch of fluffy powder.

Jim

D.L.Ruth

Reaction score
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: lucky you!! I feel like it's never going to hit us up here in Syracuse :(

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Not good Jim. Flagstaff had 4" yesterday and we got showers here in Phoenix. Very cool the past several days here.

Cheers,

RR

GeoffC

Reaction score
I hope it never hits here in Raleigh, NC! :cheers: :cheers:

SteveMKentucky

Reaction score
Would actually appreciate a snow right now. Here in Kentucky it can't decide whether it's fall or if summer is just going to persist with a good bit of rain mixed in.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
A threat of snow here, but definitely ice tomorrow. It was 84 last Monday. 45 was the high here today. Everything is in shock.

Blackhorse

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Heh, heh. Sunny and warm here in Western Oregon.  All week long.  In fact, the 10 day is for sunny and warm.  Gorgeous.  What a great Fall.  Yup.  Can’t even remember the last time it was cold.  Yessir...flip flop weather here all right.  Just sayin’.

I better go check on the kids to make sure they’re using enough sun screen.

DrumsAndBeer

Reaction score
Sunny and low 80’s here. Still smoking burleys and milder grassy Virginia blends. Beginning to wonder how it’s going to possibly begin to get cold here. Very warm beginning to fall for us.

Jevverrett

Reaction score
It’s been rain between showers here for a week or so, most days. Leaves are changing nicely though with all the moisture.