First Week Down

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMacphersonNH

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wanted to let everyone know I've completed my first week's treatment. As Teddy Roosevelt would say, I'm feeling bully. Next week we should get a first look at results and see if we got this thing on the run. Thanks for all your notes. They mean a lot. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Best. - Tom

Very pleased for you Tom. Hope the remaining weeks see this well under control and you back to 100%. Keep on with your positive outlook and attitude and you'll beat this bugger yet!

Cheers,

RR

Every journey of a 1000 miles starts with the first step. Well done Tom. Right here behind you old chap...

That's great news Tom! As Stick said, we're all behind you. You can beat it!!!

Thanks guys. Today was the first truly rough day but I figure I'm giving as good as I get so that's something. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks again for your notes. - Tom

Tom, glad to hear you're kicking a** and taking names! Definitely in your corner pulling for you.

Jim

Here with you brother...I have had a couple family members with the same diagnoses, all the best to you.

Tom, you are an inspiration. Keep fighting and we will keep praying.
Mike.

Thanks everyone. A bump in the road today with uncontrolled bleeding but things seem to be better this evening. Not pleasant to vomit and bleed at same time! The nurses told me I may need to go to the "bleeders suite". I have absolutely no idea what that means but it sounds kinda cool. Thanks again for your notes. Best - Tom

I too would be interested to know about a 'bleeders suite' ...
I'm guessing it's the same as where you are but the staff is trained/equipped to handle bleeding. (I can hear the 'no dip Sherlock' and the eye rolls lol )

It turns out the bleeders suite is a special room in which everything can be hosed down quickly and includes a shower that hits you with an ungodly amount of jets to get you completely clean. I can tell you now there is a big difference in the comfort level of the bed as it needs to be water proof. Waiting to hear my results tomorrow or Friday. Thanks for your notes guys. See you soon. - Tom