for all you fans of Steam Punk

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A poker in a cage. It's an ingenious take on an age old classic.

I was holding this very pipe in my hands this past Saturday at the NY Pipe Show. :p

If you buy it, make sure you wipe my figerprints off of it!!!! :lol!:

I like Nate. Not a fan of the Steampunk, but I am a fan of the pipe carver.

DoverPipes":j4k3qtiy said:
I was holding this very pipe in my hands this past Saturday at the NY Pipe Show. :p
I suppose you passed on it because it clashed with your white leather couch... 8)

Harlock999":cwjqyc2l said:
DoverPipes":cwjqyc2l said:
I suppose you passed on it because it clashed with your white leather couch... 8)
DAMN!!!! Talk about a call back!!! :p You still remember that, huh?
No, the price would have left a sizeable hole in my wallet that day. Nice pipe, but not what I would buy........I'll take four Pietenpauw's instead! ;)

There appears to be a nice pipe under al that brass crap bolted to it ;)

George Kaplan":wvqgusdd said:
MisterE":wvqgusdd said:
Kaplan will love this.
Geez, I post ONE steampunk pipe over a year ago, and I'm forever known as "that steampunk guy".
Yup.
You're the Steampunk Kid around here!
As far as we know, you may have invented the genre,
oh guru of all nonsensical gadgets... :cheers:

DoverPipes":j3di8b24 said:
Harlock999":j3di8b24 said:
DoverPipes":j3di8b24 said:
DAMN!!!! Talk about a call back!!! :p You still remember that, huh?
Lol!
Yeah, I thought it was a classic running gag between you and Valky, and I do have an absurdly long memory for stuff like that.
Cheers Sean!

Chris.

I like it... probably wouldn't want to be seen smoking it, but I like it anyhow :)

all i can think of with that is how it would burn me. well done piece, not my style. somebody will be hella happy with that thing.