For any time you need a four minute drum roll.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always been a big fan of the Stooges. Grew up watching their shorts (as in 20-min short films). Loved the dumb humour and slapstick comedy. Curly was my favourite. So-

Just got in the quintessential Stooges collection on DVD, called the "Ultimate Collection". From their info-

Includes 25 years of the Three Stooges unique brand of humor with Moe as boss, Larry the middleman and Curly as their foil. Witness the rise of these comedy icons in this high-spirited collection, which has been re-mastered for the best quality picture and sound. You'll experience the eye-pokes, face slaps, hollow head knocks and knuckle cracks like you've never heard or seen them before.

This is 20 discs (yes you read that right) and includes-

190 Shorts
2 Feature Films
28 Never-Before-Released Shorts
3 Columbia Cartoons

So ya, this is indeed the full meal deal if you like the Stooges!

I got it new from Amazon for like $42 + shipping & tax. It was on sale and It went for around $60 regularly. The used offerings weren't much different oddly enough. Now I see it's going for around $59 new and more used  (go figure). So think I lucked out for once! N'yuck n'yuck 'n'yuck....

Now into the first disc and it's goofy as ever. Production quality is 100%. Loving this, but can only watch 2-3 of the shorts in one sitting as it's far too silly for any more at one time.

Anyone who loves the Stooges should have this.

:clown:

Cheers,

RR