For the confirmed Pete Lovers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
Was over at the IPPC site earlier and found these recent ( 2014)  pics of the Nassua St. store in Dublin and thought the confirmed Pete lovers would enjoy a look around. Should make you folks get those plane tickets ordered !! :twisted: :twisted:

Can you imagine seeing that many P-Lips in one place ? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Michael, impressive pics to say the least! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Great looking place to spend some time and money. Never had a Pete that didn't taste "nutty." Thanks for posting.

Somewhat of a detour in the thread, but why doesn't anyone display their pipes in this manner, on a board? Pardon the vulgarism, and it's just my opinion, but, compared to retail display boards, pipe racks suck. Who wants to look at a bunch of scorched wooden holes? Know what I mean, Jellybean?

I hope to one day visit the shrine of St. Petersen. Nice pics. Thanks for sharing!

not a big "pete" lover, but i would still like to be there! thanks for sharing, bill

Now there is a reason to take my Irish wife to Ireland. If the Guiness plant was next store it would be perfect.

I visited the shop last December. I even picked up a pipe for my birthday. I didn't find the gentlemen running the shop too pleasing to talk to, so I did not stick around in the store longer than I had to.

I do love the Peterson's I own, I think they're a great bargain. Very cool photo Michael, thanks for posting.

Bummer Josh. I should think chatting with the guys in the shop would be half the fun in being there. I'd have been very disappointed too.

No real danger of me ever making another trip east. I used to travel to Boston and NY on business, enough that I surely wouldn't expect a warm welcome and friendly chat at Peretti's.

:lol!: