For the juicers.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let us know please. My taste buds have been off, nothing tastes good anymore!

Just curious how long you've been vaping? I know you said in another thread but I can't remember which.

Been proudly vaping since mid-June! Last coffin nail 14 June. This after 40 years plus of two pack a day unable to stop addiction. Still amazed and pleased and my sense of self worth has even improved. I'm looking at vaping as having beat the cigarettes! Am somewhat enthused about it if you can't tell (g)!

Cool. Ex 4 pack a day 30 year habit here.

I hit a slump around that point also. I think everyone does. Hang in there, switch up juices, maybe try a new delivery method or different resistance.

I mostly vape sweet flavors, berry,butter cream icing, caramel, butterscotch, etc but I like a well made natural tobacco every now and then.

Been using cartos and clearos. Also using the drip system with an atomizer for testing different flavors so if there is any flavor there I'm guaranteed to get it! I'm sure it is there, just that my 'receptors' aren't receiving too well! And what flavors I'm picking up just aren't that tasty! Picked up 125 mils of unflavored 25mg juice..tastes just fine to me! None of my pipe tobaccos are tasting good either. Oh well, life goes on! Also picked up in the same order some menthol, coconut, and Desert Ship straight flavorings to play around with.
Submitted this..got to thinking..all of the pipe smokers with their FVF and ODK abbreviations are probably going "What the hell are they talking about?" It's another new secret language folks!