For those who like Rock Instrumentals

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SFRZxyh0vDU" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buck and his famous swiss cheese Steinberger. :cheers:

Everyone is so effing old... notice the guy playing air guitar on his cane? Time fly's when you're havin fun I guess.

Scott

Yeah Scott, the band (Buck, Eric, and Allen) are getting up there. Of course they met and got together in '67... The crowd is mixed - a lot of the older fans that followed them for YEARS, and surprisingly a lot of the younger generations as well - though not shown as much during that particular song.

Mark - gotta love the Cheese-Berger. :lol:

I have the DVD of that Concert - 'A Long Day's Night', if you'd like to watch it.

I love BOC! It would be great to see their shows with Cheap Trick, so are still putting out quality rock & roll music.

Incredible Rob,
But I can only listen to that while on a heavy NIC bowlful. LOL
Doc

Very tasteful guitar playing. I need to get Agents of Fortune on vinyl again. Recently got a turntable. Listened to it a lot back in the day. Great album.

winterland":anaolkxk said:
Very tasteful guitar playing. I need to get Agents of Fortune on vinyl again. Recently got a turntable. Listened to it a lot back in the day. Great album.
When you do, make sure you get 'On Your Feet Or On Your Knees' - it's their 2-record Live Album that came out right before Agents. They went soft when they made Agents, but it's still a very good album though.