For your perusal and discussion

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark

Reaction score
From the long list of pipe shapes listed on the left I was somehow drawn to click on "donkeynut",,,I never heard of it before.

I think it offers a good reference and answers some of the most often asked questions.

http://www.aspipes.com/Shapes/Pear.htm

Yes, there is confusion out there amongst makers and puffers over the bulldog and rhodesian shape.

mark":8y8yvqnl said:
From the long list of pipe shapes listed on the left I was somehow drawn to click on "donkeynut",,,I never heard of it before.
Never heard it called that, but the general design has been around for years. I kinda like that style, but then I prefer bent stems anyway.

P.S. - Before any wise-asses (like Kyle) chime in about me preferring bent stems, NO! It has nothing to do with the 'Angle of your Dangle' jokes...

I like this control-through-fear-and-paranoia routine--especially when I'm pressed for time. :p

Good link, Mark. 8)

Go figure, someone had to really take a long look at donkey nuts to come up with that name. :shock:

Kyle Weiss":skp4x1yf said:
I like this control-through-fear-and-paranoia routine--especially when I'm pressed for time. :p

Good link, Mark. 8)
That's how I've maintained sanity as a Mod for 5 years