Found a awesome pipe hat!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olle0047

Reaction score
So a couple of days ago i was in one of northern Europe largest shops looking around when i found this.

Sold as a hunting hat with holders for your bullets, it works fine as a pipe hat!
At only approx 5$ US it was a steal :)

8)  Prefer a vest, but I'd wear it, especially to places where it wouldn't be welcome.  Minus the pipe cleaners.  

Say, is that a Dr. Plumb?  If so, how does it smoke?  The one I have smokes so well it scares me.

As we say in Texas, "You need two of those hats!"

Nice hat!  That's right up there with Bradley's smoker's underwear!

flyguy":46hj0zss said:
Now why would a smoker need special underwear?
Or did I miss the punch line again  :fpalm: 

Cartaphilus":9f9o6plz said:
flyguy":9f9o6plz said:
About a year ago, Bradley posted that he liked to sit out on his deck, smoking his pipe, wearing nothing but his underwear.  He had his wife sew a pipe holder on his underpants for that "official look".

flyguy":m92bin8e said:
Cartaphilus":m92bin8e said:
flyguy":m92bin8e said:
About a year ago, Bradley posted that he liked to sit out on his deck, smoking his pipe, wearing nothing but his underwear.  He had his wife sew a pipe holder on his underpants for that "official look".
That's a frightening picture, in fact it'll take me the rest of the night to bleach my brain of it  but, it's funny.

That hat would match Bradley's underwear and complete his desired "look".
 :fpalm: 

flyguy":2vuwx0ep said:
That hat would match Bradley's underwear and complete his desired "look".
 :fpalm: 
I'm sure it would.

You folks over there have a VERY DIFFERENT sense of style !! :twisted: :twisted: 

Richard Burley":mfn3b2n4 said:
I'd wear it, especially to places where it wouldn't be welcome.
That was my first thought as well!  :lol!:

Richard Burley":t2k2bh6g said:
8)  Prefer a vest, but I'd wear it, especially to places where it wouldn't be welcome.  Minus the pipe cleaners.  

Say, is that a Dr. Plumb?  If so, how does it smoke?  The one I have smokes so well it scares me.
Its actually one of the Best smokers i have! Suprised the hell out of me when i first smoked it:)

I wouldn't wear it, but I'd totally respect someone who did. That think is awesome. I'd agree that the pipe cleaners might a bit "too much", but maybe if you bent them to look like feathers it would be a go... :D 

Now, THERE's a great idea! I wonder if they make that hummer in a 8.5 size? Love it!