Found a savinelli today, my first one!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kw1980

Reaction score
Fount a Savinelli Oscar in an estate lot today for a couple bucks, Lucky Lucky day, cant wait to clean it up...

Sounds like you got a great deal there for a couple of bucks! Show us some more pics when you have her cleaned up and let us know how she smokes! :cheers:

Hey there, nice find. One of my favorites is an Oscar Canadian from that era. The current Oscars have nothing to do with the pipes from that period. 8)

She looks very well balanced! Savinelli is one very well made briar and I have two I enjoy immensely.

No problem, pics r coming as soon as I pick up new buffing wheels tomorrow, cant wait to try it out... Been sweetening it for 2 days, the cake wasnt too thick and there are barely any teethmarks on it. What years do you guys think its from, if I may ask?

Well couldnt wait, shined her up tonight, smokes like a dream, my favorite in my rotation till I get another.

Savinelli's are great pipes. I recently got my hands on an Oscar Aged Briar that smokes beautifully.

My first pipe was a Savinelli University, it is still in my dominant rotation.

Looks great!