Found some old friends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
Was in a closet in a back bedroom and found a shoe box on the top shelf. Pulled it down to see what shoes were in it and WOW ! wasn't shoes but 10 pipes and three un-opened tins of 'baccy.!! The three tins were 50g Royal Yacht I'd bought back in 2000! And the pipes were 5 Charatan Specials, 1 Mountbatten Tanshell and 4 Edward's ! All bought in the '70s and put on the shelf when I moved into the house back in 2000 !! Gonna open one of those 17 yo tins tonight after dinner and load up one of my Charatan Specials, a big 4148DC pot! Should put a smile on my face for sure !! :twisted: :twisted:

surprise-surprise-surprise.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Hittin' paydirt if I ever saw it. 17-year-old 'baccy is gonna' smoke/taste real good, if not gooder!!!!! :cheers: FTRPLT

monbla256":1km4kcot said:
Was in a closet in a back bedroom and found a shoe box on the top shelf. Pulled it down to see what shoes were in it and WOW ! wasn't shoes but 10 pipes and three un-opened tins of 'baccy.!! The three tins were 50g Royal Yacht I'd bought back in 2000! And the pipes were 5 Charatan Specials, 1 Mountbatten Tanshell and 4 Edward's ! All bought in the '70s and put on the shelf when I moved into the house back in 2000 !! Gonna open one of those 17 yo tins tonight after dinner and load up one of my Charatan Specials, a big  4148DC pot! Should put a smile on my face for sure !! :twisted: :twisted:
It is almost like winning the lottery.

I checked my closets. Found a pair of spiked golf shoes and a sweater that seems to have shrunk quite a bit. Congratulations!

How does one just happen to forget about owning half a dozen Charatans?

Puff Daddy":zo877bgs said:
Didn't forget them just thought I'd lost 'em in the move !! Wasn't happy to say the least ! :twisted: :twisted:

Puff Daddy":rr3n8jc7 said:
PD, you're 53, right?? Give yourself about 15 more years and you'll figure out how do it, lose a few pipes among other things!! Not to mention tins of tobacco!! It comes naturally!! :p :p :cheers: FTRPLT