Found tamper at the Chicago show this past May

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nismo270r

Reaction score
So, I was emptying out a pocket on one of my bags and discovered a tamper that I found at the Chicago show this past May. Had it wrapped in a note I wrote to myself so I wouldn't forget...that obviously didn't help me remember it was in that pocket though :fpalm:

Long story short, I found this tamper on the floor at the Pheasant Run Resort in the wee hours one night of the show and am trying to find it's owner. It's a very unique tamper and I'm sure it is missed. If you lost a tamp at the Chicago show, please shoot me a PM with a detailed description of the tamper so we can get this guy home!

It's mine. It's made out of fire resistant material and it is designed to be stuck into a pipe.. Detailed enough? Need my addy yet? ?

puros_bran":431uikkc said:
It's mine.   It's made out of fire resistant material and it is designed to be stuck into a pipe.. Detailed enough?  Need my addy yet?  ?
:lol!:

puros_bran":vjn2ts3b said:
It's mine.   It's made out of fire resistant material and it is designed to be stuck into a pipe.. Detailed enough?  Need my addy yet?  ?
Well, well...what more can I say?

winner.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 500px

I think the best part of this is that you wrapped the tamper in the note and then put the note wrapped tamper in the pocket you were supposed to find it in :twisted: :twisted:

I contacted a show officer and asked that he mention it at their next meeting.  I'll put them in touch with you if they get back to me.

Carlos":32z2ax6v said:
I contacted a show officer and asked that he mention it at their next meeting.  I'll put them in touch with you if they get back to me.
Thanks Carlos!