Freaky dreams: Keep it "PG" rated

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim in Ohio

Reaction score
Last night I had the strangest dream. I was looking in a mirror and was surprised to discover a hole about the size of a 50 cent piece in the middle of my forehead. It went deep into the head... (no visible brain matter, I know... no surprise there)... and the weirdest thing: it was threaded, like a spark plug hole.

My first reaction was fear. Kinda like "OH SHIT! There is a threaded hole in the middle of my forehead!! AAAAAAaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!"

Then somehow I found out that some people just develop a threaded forehead hole... nothing to fret over, most likely a hereditary condition. My thoughts then shifted to trying to arrange my hair in a way that would conceal it so as not to look like such a freak. That's all I recall. Woke up this morning, thankfully no forehead hole. :cyclops:

So, yeah that was pretty much my first forehead hole dream.

Let's hear your unusual dreams.

Tim, It's a blow hole Fetish you have going there, I know this well...... you turning into a whale bother!!!
Sorry to inform you!! :affraid:

Last night I dreamed I was awake, but when I woke up, I was asleep.

Rad

Some background first, then the dream.

A year or two ago I had my ACL replaced, they took a tendon out of a dead person and gave it to me since he wasn't using it anymore. A couple of months ago my knee started giving me trouble and occasionally "locking up", but only for a few seconds or so. On saturday, I was working on my jeep and sitting indian style and when I went to stand up, my knee was locked up and has stayed that way all through the week...I can't straighten it completely.

Anyway, on to the dream...last night I had a dream that zombies were chasing me. I was having trouble running away because of my bum knee. I met a doctor and he somehow fixed my knee so that I could run again. I was very happy in my dream and it felt great to have a fully functional knee again.

When I woke up, I was still slightly foggy and I guess the carryover from the dream had me thinking that my knee was all better, so I rolled over and hopped out of bed ready to once more charge bravely into the fray and meet the day head on.

My yelp of pain as my bad leg hit the floor woke up my wife. It's a good thing too, because I needed her to help me off the floor. :cry:

It's ok bro. I can still sort of walk, and the zombies didn't catch me. :cheers: :lol:

I still dream of my ex wife, twenty years after! BTW she had a nice bum! :D Ken :tongue:

I'm pretty sure that I occasionally dream of my ex. I can never remember the dream, but I do wake up screaming. Of course it COULD just be brain eating Zombies, flesh rending Werewolves, or blood sucking Vampires. Then again, even if I could remember....would I be able to tell the difference?

pipetongue1":63hl4nhh said:
I still dream of my ex wife, twenty years after! BTW she had a nice bum! :D Ken :tongue:
Ken..... your'e a LEGEND Sir! :lol!:

Frost":d5t6cwky said:
on to the dream...last night I had a dream that zombies were chasing me.
You watch too many modern horror flicks!

I have "frustration" dreams.
Variations on a theme like a column of figures that don't add up.
Trying over and over getting a different answer each time.
They can be really abstract and I can't remember
what it was that I couldn't figure out.
I'd rather be chased by zombies. :lol:

Ever have one where you try to yell
and no sound comes out?

last week I had a dream where I was in a house with a bunch of horrendously injured people and I challenged the guy who did it and we fought by throwing branches at eachother which would explode in a fireball after a few seconds after a throw. We fought pretty hard throughout the dream and he pulled out a giant shotgun but i got the jump on him after avoiding his blasts for awhile and hit him with a branch. It skipped forward and I found my head stuffed between a mattress and post on a bed so was stuck and he set a branch nex tto the bed and left the house and it all burst into flames as he walked away. It was a mildly strange dream...

Hermit":jsppzvix said:
Ever have one where you try to yell
and no sound comes out?
Absolutely! And the ones where you can't see properly? Or your teeth are falling out? Or your chewing coins with no problem? Or you're trying to hit the really evil guy that has really pissed you off, and your arm is sort of noodle-like? Or if you can just bounce high enough off the ground you can get up into that thicker air that you can sort of swim in and actually fly?

How about the one where you're going to take the final exam in a class you haven't attended all year? And you're naked.

Rad

Since the first week on the job I have had a regular dream that i get fired for not keeping all of the computer monitors we use on our equipment in the air at the same time. I think I might feel overloaded with federal regulation and rules...

Had a somewhat pipe related dream the other night. I came home to a destroyed house. The roof was gone and most of the top floor was leveled. Two friends walked up as I was scavenging through the wreckage. The two friends were off scouring another part of the house when I found a few of my pipes, completely unharmed. I found a few that I've never seen before in real life but knew they were mine in the dream. I stashed them and went looking for my friends. Then there was a rumble like an earthquake... then another.. and another... I thought of the t-rex scene in Jurassic Park where the water ripples at each giant footstep. My friends and I ran out the back of the house, but it was too late to escape. One of these big ole bastards came stomping up the ravine towards us
MGS4%203.jpg

and we were instantly killed. Then time shifted. It went back to the moment I found the pipes. Armed with the knowledge of what was to come I grabbed my friends and ran out the front of the house. The machine shrieked as we ran faaar far away.

You screwed up... shoulda grabbed the pipes and ran... you can find new friends. :twisted: