Free Samples

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idbowman

Reaction score
In case someone hasn't already mentioned this, the Scandinavian Tobacco Group (owners of Lane Ltd) are giving away free samples. Must be a U.S. shipping address, and the offerings are pretty much drug store blends (various Captain Blacks, Borkum Riffs, Sail, Walter Releigh, Half/Half, and the like). Looks like the usual rules (one per household, etc) apply.

If any of these are up your alley, head to:

http://stglanepipe.com/FreeSamples.aspx

Cool.

I have always wanted to try Sir Walter Raleigh and not have to pay for it. :D

Too bad they're not giving away Escudo. :(

Hey, they have my favorite tobacco !!!

FREE tobacco !!!

Thanks, Ian !

I am totally getting a pack, but I now have a quandry. I have never tried ANY of these, and now I have to choose only 1?

I am eliminating CBW and Gold because they are available within walking distance of my house. Royal, Half and Half, and 5 Brothers are the top three I am interested in. SWR and Velvet seem tryable too.

The only reason I would buy borkham riff is so i could send it to kyle as a prank, so I was easily able to elimiate that.

Help me in my moment of indecision!

jefe1037":6s77vyna said:
I am totally getting a pack, but I now have a quandry. I have never tried ANY of these, and now I have to choose only 1?

I am eliminating CBW and Gold because they are available within walking distance of my house. Royal, Half and Half, and 5 Brothers are the top three I am interested in. SWR and Velvet seem tryable too.

The only reason I would buy borkham riff is so i could send it to kyle as a prank, so I was easily able to elimiate that.

Help me in my moment of indecision!
I have no patience... 5 Brothers on the way

yay, finally I can have a tad to share

five brothers on its way

rev

DrumsAndBeer":vsf1que9 said:
Cool.

I have always wanted to try Sir Walter Raleigh and not have to pay for it. :D

Too bad they're not giving away Escudo. :(
Same here.

Thanks for posting! SWRA on the way. I wonder if my wife needs to "try" a sample....

Thanks for the link. Always like FREE 'bac :p Thought I'd try the Troost Special Cavandish :p

You know, I have numerous IPs to log in from, I could prank bomb at least six of you guys right now...but I won't.

I have some Five Brothers on its way. Heard that stuff is legendary. :drunken:

8)

Woohoo Free is always awesome. Troost Special Cavendish for me. Thought about CBG just to try it but the Troost sounded more interesting.