FREE STICKERS!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Weiss

Reaction score
I only realized after saving an empty tin of Rattray's Hal O' The Wynd that the labels are adhesive, but they only remove the wax paper at the seam...cutting them carefully means there's an intact sticker waiting for those kids who just love stickers.

Hellooooo musical instrument cases! :cheers:

8)

Dang, next time you have one just send it my way, and I migt just send it back to you attached to a little canvas with some paint added. 8)

beetlejazz":a3uzlp47 said:
Dang, next time you have one just send it my way, and I migt just send it back to you attached to a little canvas with some paint added. 8)
You should take her up on that!

I owe her a present anyway, though it's going to be rough peeling off labels and then remember to write exactly what is in the tin. on the outside with permanent marker...

...I'm game. :cheers:

8)

I've been doing this for years with beer/booze labels, etc.

A little helpful hint. The glue on the labels can remain quite sticky. For mailing or storage, make a waxed-paper pouch/envelope for each label. Also, a heat-gun on 'Low' will kick a hair dryer's butt.

whoooo hoooo, just turned old gowree into a sticker. Thanks kyle.

Hello poke case

These Rattray's labels are actually bona-fide stickers though. Not adhered/glued labels. Cut the label vertically at the seam, the rest falls off and backing removed, poof, stickerville.

I haven't found a hair dryer that can't remove a label. Older ones work better just because they don't have that pesky "overheat" sensor installed. :lol: Blew up a couple of jars with a heat gun, though. :lol: Oops.