Free tobacco from Altadis

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Most of you probably know about this but I'll post it anyway for those who don't, or who have forgotten...you can get free samples from Altadis...iirc you can do this once a year and they send you three or four pouches of pipe tobacco...you're choice of aromatic, non-aromatic, or english blends...make sure when filling out the form to receive your samples that you uncheck the "opt-in" box and check "no" to save your email inbox from a flood of spam...

Free Tobacco from Altadis

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. I just requested some "non-aromatic". I don't know what that means to Altadis, but it's a good deal nonetheless.

I received my free sample of Altadis Tobacco today,I forgot when I sent away for it,
maybe a couple months ago?It is a 1.5 ounce tin of Blend #5,whatever that may be.
I shall crack it open shortly and check it out.Three cheers for Altadis :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Winslow :sunny:

Winslow":99imy6ax said:
I received my free sample of Altadis Tobacco today,I forgot when I sent away for it,
maybe a couple months ago?It is a 1.5 ounce tin of Blend #5,whatever that may be.
I shall crack it open shortly and check it out.Three cheers for Altadis :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Mine arrived today also Winslow!
Hope yours was in better shape than mine. The can was mashed flat and the tobacco was lose in the shipping envelope. I shall start smoking it immediately to prevent further spoilage.

:sunny:
Ed

I also got my sample today, good condition. "Great Outdoors," which I believe is supposed to be their take on Field & Stream. But I can't see Great Outdoors without thinking of this immortal piece of cinema:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jfFZYwNRKpc" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CLASSIC,,,,let us know if the sample is,,,,

As a retired postal worker it does not surprise me that a tin was squashed in shipping.
I expect things like that and when I get one undamaged I am amazed.
This blend #5 is a light English mixture,not too interesting to my taste but the price
was right.

I received a tin of No. 5 in today's mail -- I think I requested it 2 or 3 months ago

Mailbox was empty when I got home from work today. I started reading these posts and thought "Maybe I'm on the naughty list..." I went and asked my son if he got the mail after school. "Yeah, it's on the table" Eureka! A tin of Great Outdoors... in today's mail. :cheers:

Winslow":268ck9yh said:
As a retired postal worker it does not surprise me that a tin was squashed in shipping.
I expect things like that and when I get one undamaged I am amazed.
This blend #5 is a light English mixture,not too interesting to my taste but the price
was right.

I smoke several tobaccos in the english category. This one is the low octane on everything.

Wish mine had been "Great Outdoors,".
Ed

Upper right corner,request pipe tobacco sample.

Just did my request. Only one hitch in the git-a-long, the question about school. None of the answers applied to me so I had to pick attending college. :shock:

Yep. Got mine yesterday too. I love getting free pipe tobacco in the mail. :santa:

I'm trying out a bowl of the Great Outdoors now... a pretty heavy aro, but fortunately less heavy burning than it smells in the tub. Vanilla and something faintly licorice... a little like those chalky meltaway mints you see by the register of many diners. Doesn't burn troublingly hot. Imagine the room note is very civllian-friendly.

Don't love it; don't loathe it. Not really my thing. Like Winslow said, can't beat the price--Good show from Altadis!

I put my preferance as "non-aromatic", but they sent me Great Outdoors. It's not my cup of tea -- tastes like MacBarens.

Got mine in today, ordered it about a month ago. I received, 1.5Oz of "Super Value Natural Cavendish"
from Dream Castle Tobacco. I'll load a bit up later today.

edit-- Eww. I know it's free, but damn.