freehand

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smg913

Reaction score
here is one I have just finished sorry about the bad pics I will get a camera one day. the button on the stem is no good and the draught hole is a little to high for me so I cant sell this one but I do love the shape.

Thanks guys

and I am not sure what I am gonna call it I actually have no ideas.

I don't usually care for this style pipe but this one has that certain something going on. I really do like it. The rustication is superbly done and really compliments that shape. The stem is pretty amazing too, sure the button may need work but you definitely have something special going on with this one.

What a fascinating Freehand Fantasy pipe, I really like how this one is going, reckon you've hit on something here Buddy, great work. :cheers: :sunny:

thanks guys
and I must admit I do like the shell oak name.

Nice! My first thought was snail. Though I don't think you'd want to name it that. :evil:

It's different for sure ! Looks like those "turd" 'baccys might work well in it !! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hahahahaha
Thanks monbla turds and my pipe, that's exactly what I want people to think.
:D

smg913":wicgkhku said:
Hahahahaha
Thanks monbla turds and my pipe, that's exactly what I want people to think.
:D
I have to say that your work is better than I could do, it's just not in my design wheelhouse but it is a true "freehand" for sure !! :twisted: :twisted: