Freshly married, fellas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hater

Reaction score
Well, that's it. I'm married.

I'm gonna need more pipes. lol

My condolences.

Joking of course. I'll be joining the ranks of blissfully wed couples in August. I bet your glad its all done.

Big congratulations to you, sir. :cheers:

Hater":qe78wtbk said:

Congrats but I'm afraid it doesn't work that way :p She's now going to build the NEST and all your money will have to go for this AND you're now gonna have to smoke outside like the rest of the married BoB's :p

BigBehr":cpyri9xc said:
Hater":cpyri9xc said:

Congrats! Does she agree?
yeah I got lucky AND SHE LETS ME SMOKE IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!

Hater":iltdhgxt said:
BigBehr":iltdhgxt said:
Hater":iltdhgxt said:

That's NOW, As you get to be an old fart and start smoking more and more heavy Lat based blends, it all changes !! Stick with Aro's in the winter, you'll stay warmer in the house :p

monbla256":yqqhgxng said:
Hater":yqqhgxng said:
BigBehr":yqqhgxng said:
Hater":yqqhgxng said:

That's NOW, As you get to be an old fart and start smoking more and more heavy Lat based blends, it all changes !! Stick with Aro's in the winter, you'll stay warmer in the house :p
I just sent this post to my lawyer, Dr. Gonzo, had him draw up papers excluding this type of future activity. It has been faxed for her to sign under threat of annulment.

Welcome to the club brother. Mine is also a fresh marriage, she tried to lecture me on pipe smoking, I promptly reminded her I did it before we were married and she still got hitched. The more she fusses the more lat blends I buy lol.

May the pants in the family always be worn by you sir, may the family jewels be in your control and not in a jar in her purse, and always give love, devotion, attention and sincerity to her as a reward. 8)

Kyle Weiss":1md0icbr said:
May the pants in the family always be worn by you sir, may the family jewels be in your control and not in a jar in her purse, and always give love, devotion, attention and sincerity to her as a reward. 8)
thanks for your warm blessings and I plan on giving her all you said. :)

kaiser83":95n77ur3 said:
Welcome to the club brother. Mine is also a fresh marriage, she tried to lecture me on pipe smoking, I promptly reminded her I did it before we were married and she still got hitched. The more she fusses the more lat blends I buy lol.
haha! See! That there is great BoBvise.

Which ankle is the chain attached to? It matters you know. You'll have to situate your smoking chair and table so that they won't get in the way of that chain. Seriously, CONGRATS!!!
The missus and I have racked up 32 years. Don't know how she's done it. Marriage is good.

Congrats! I've been married 15 years and wouldn't want it any other way. I wish the same for you.

Brian.

Is SWMBO tolerant of the pipe smoking?

Mrs. E puts up with it, but certain tobaccos are strictly "verboten". If you want a good list of wife repellants, I know 'em all. :twisted:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Just kidding, I like it when Mrs. E is around actually. 8)

Congrats!

As you begin your married life, quietly slip into her closet and count how many pairs of shoes she has. This inventory should be updated twice a month and kept in the bottom of your tobacco jar. When she says, "What do you need with another pipe, tobacco, gun, fishing pole, etc?", ask her how many pairs of shoes she owns.

You are welcome. :lol!:

Congrats!
The new GQ magazine has a funny, and serious guide for married men. Made me chuckle a bit.

I can't smoke inside because I'm a renter, but my wife is pretty supportive of my hobby.

Congratulations! Now you won't have to worry about having your sexual performance analyzed by a variety of women anymore! :cheers: