frog morton cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmen84

Reaction score
Im new here. I should be receiving fm cellar in the mail tomorrow  hope im in for a treat.

I usually smoke FM Cellar out of one of my cobs, and I really like to give this tobacco some extra time to dry, since it hangs on to it's moisture moreso than the other FM blends. Surprisingly, I am getting even more flavor than when I smoked it with a higher moisture content.

The plug they include as a bonus is really hard to cut, and smokes like sh*t.

so i just opened the tin and wow the smokey smell is very over powering

I have held on to some of this and I a going to smoke my first bowl tonight. I am looking forward to it. How did you like it, vmen?

Kyle Weiss":a8cr8v4m said:
The plug they include as a bonus is really hard to cut, and smokes like sh*t.
I get really woodsy notes from it. Really reminds me of campfires.

That stupid plug burns really hot, gotta watch out for burnout's.

On a side note, there's a couple threads about the blend on here with some decent reviews.

I love FM Cellar, and agree that it should be left open to dry out a bit. As for the wood block, it's quite a novel idea and great marketing point. Mike McNeil hit another home run with this blend IMO.

The Frog in the Cellar is mighty fine! Even my wife came at sat for a while in the heat because it smelled great to her and I really enjoyed the taste yeserday. Good stuff!

I've wanted to try that... is it really much different form regular FM?

Tried the left over block of wood floating glass of Basil Hayden it was a special drink for sure.
Talk about gettin the most out of a tin of tobacco.
:cheers: :cheers: