Froggy on the Bayou

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlong

Reaction score
McLelland Frog Morton the Bayou.

Liking standard Froggy as much as I do, I decided to give this a try. At first I was not impressed as this Froggy came off with a sour note. But, after a few bowls, the sour note wore off and the Perique really kicked in adding sweet and spicy notes to the Balkan flavor. The sweet after taste is very pleasant and lingers on for hours. As the tin says, very relaxing. Requires at least 30 minutes to dry out before loading.

Huge fan of On The Town and Across The Pond - Bayou is next on the list now!

I've only tried the original Frog Morton, I really enjoyed it, and I think I am going to try Frog on the Bayou next.

I smoked through on the town as one of my first intro's to lat blends. I tried bayou after that. I didn't like it as much, but I don't think I probably gave it a fair shake. Guess I'll give that a go for a Sunday afternoon. Good plan.

I've been a fan of Frog Morton and Frog Morton on the Town. I'm a perique fan so I picked up a tin of Bayou. I'm in love.

Opened the tin last night and it was a little moist but today it was perfect. Sat on the deck on a this muggy morning with my home roasted coffee french pressed and enjoyed a bowl in the Savinelli 616. Burned cool, no excessive moisture and very relaxing.