From Pegleged: What Do You Light Your Pipe With?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked butane cause that is what I just used. I prefer matches for the cooler light and style when I have time to sit and zone in, but butane is my everyday for portability and user friendliness.

I pick matches. Long Kitchen Length or Cigar matches at home. Little pocket size for mobility. Every good Butane, even both types of inserts for Zippos I ever had passed away. Bics feel like u r upside down and burn my fingers.
Ed

Mostly a Bic. Often my pipe zippo. When camping I try for my wooden matches.

I prefer the zippo, but get too (beep) lazy for it sometimes.

xikar old boy knock-off since my genuine, old school, old boy was stolen by a dirty low-down lighter stealing no good bum. or matches when i forget to take a can of butane along on the road... go figure.

Matches when I get time to sit and smoke, butane zippo when I'm on the go. :rabbit:

Around the house I use an Old Boy; on trips I use a Pipe Master; when I'm outside I use a Zippo slimline unless it's real windy and have to use a Zippo pipe lighter. When I can't find any of the above I use matches. :lol:

Jim