FUBAR Medic Snuff

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
One of the snuffs I picked up for the first time recently is FUBAR.Medic. It uses the same base formula as FUBAR Grunt, which is quite popular. It just adds a healthy dose of menthol.

In short, it is STELLAR!  One of the rare snuffs that opens up the sinuses but doesn't swell the nasel membrane afterwards so your sinuses stay open wide. Brilliant! That plus the very nice subdued Red VA/Orange fruit sort of scent make it very agreeable.

I can't remember when I've been so impressed with a new item and currently rate it on a par with my favorite...Poschl Gawith Apricot, which also has a similar menthol blast.

Be careful...there is Poschl Gawith Apricot (with menthol) and Samuel Gawith Apricot (with no menthol). While both are good, the German Poschl product is vastly superior in my opinion.

Just sayin'.

Good day, and thanks for your support.

I really wish I like menthol, even just a little. I feel like I'm missing out on a huge part of the snuffiverse, but I just can't get into the stuff.