Full Virginia Flake

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piet Binsbergen":0lbnrvw3 said:
Aaron":0lbnrvw3 said:
So Union Square came in the mail today from 4noggins. Speedy service there let me tell ya. I only got the opportunity to smoke about two thirds of a bowl so the jury is still out but right when I had to put it down to go pick up my son I was starting to hit the sweet spot, I've got high hopes for this one fellas. I think I'm really going to like it. :D
Good luck and enjoy, would like to know what you think of it after a couple of bowls.
It is really good VA.
Keep us posted!
Rich is top notch and Canadian friendly :D

Aaron":vnnsotcw said:
Anyone else having trouble finding FVF... Again? I can't find it at all.
Sorry to break to news to you bro. FVF shipment camp in a month ago of bulk. So it may be a bit before it comes again. Good news is there are a lot of great va's.

Mitch":gcntgm8m said:
Aaron":gcntgm8m said:
Anyone else having trouble finding FVF... Again? I can't find it at all.
Sorry to break to news to you bro. FVF shipment camp in a month ago of bulk. So it may be a bit before it comes again. Good news is there are a lot of great va's.
No worries, I'm really enjoying Union Square at the moment. Just gotta find that right pipe to smoke it in. Still looking for my VA pipe. 8)