Future Shortages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sand18f":imurrdz4 said:
Harlock, I agree 100% with what you are saying.

My last comment was made in a futile attempt at humor.
No offense taken, not in the slightest. I'm the one failing at humor here, and I apologize.

I'll second the Chelsea Morning Talr. I've just been recently introduced to it, but it's made its way to the top of my buy again list rather quickly.

My meager attempt at atonement for the hijacking. lol.

:drunken: I would venture that tobaccos from the Middle East will be the next true shortage...as in Syrian Lat...type. VAs will be available. Home grown...or "capable" of being home grown and processed...C&D, McClelland. Those from Denmark...Orlick etc. will be available...whomever Orlick buys out next will pretty much go the way of Dunhill...I don't think anyone ever really sells Grandmother's secret receipe. :drunken: Tobaccos from the middle east could possibly become very hard to get. How much is in storage??? :drunken: Any tobacco...local favorites... grown in Iran will become harder to find...if they produce any :drunken: thing but fertilizer :santa: I've goota gooota gooo guuyyyyss happy...happy Mardi Gras...or sommthin'.

Actually the threats of more taxation, and FREE SHIPPING over $100 have been big factors on me stocking up.

I love Chelsea Morning and other GLP blends, I hope that if there ever were a shortage that GLP would MAKE MORE!

That's what I can't seem to figure out. Why isn't Esoterica and SG ramping up production and making more? I don't purchase tobacco on ebay but I'm fairly certain that these companies aren't profitting from the private reselling of their stuff.

Could someone enlighten this Brother?

Peace-Mike :cheers:

Obelus":zxnbhat0 said:
On the upside, despite my initial fear that GLP would become the next SG, someone(s) in the Cornell and Diehl pipeline seems to have responded quickly and efficiently to the temporary shortage of JKP.
It wasn't really so much a temporary shortage.
It was just an initial rush for a new GLP blend.
I don't think anyone imagined that a plug would
have been in that great a demand.