FVF in stock @ P&C

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
facepalm.gif

The "ultimate race" for FVF sometimes makes me wish someone would take a metric ton of it and throw it into an erupting volcano, get it all on film, post it on YouTube, just to make people's eyes bleed. :lol:

I don't begrudge my brothers chasing Nirvana, but sometimes... just sometimes...

facepalm.gif

8)

I was able to grab 8oz bulk FVF and 8oz bulk 1792, 4oz each SHPC VR and Great Hiatus, and just enough pipe cleaners to squeak me over $100 for free shipping!

It still listed as in stock, Mr. Weiss. Get some and write us another review. Pick yourself up some Kendall Plug, as well.

fishnrust":quzcz6ei said:
It still listed as in stock, Mr. Weiss. Get some and write us another review. Pick yourself up some Kendall Plug, as well.
This has interested me for some time. Plus they have Squadron Leader bulk.

Hmmmmm......

:!:

Cheers,

RR

Wow !
Thanks you all

I just ordered 6 oz's of bulk FVF, and told my Gal, and she said get some more, so I went back 5 minutes later, and the Bulk FVF is out of stock now..

Whew ! I made it within minutes, thanks to you all and this forum !!!!!!

Brothers of Bob ,, how grand it is here !

Getting that FVF ,, its like Im more excited than when I get a new Peterson pipe..

fishnrust":hlbpelfi said:
I have 3oz of FVF from the last time it was in; and I tried some...

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t15385-i-just-tried-fresh-samuel-gawith-s-full-virginia-flake?highlight=fresh+virginia

...it's one I need to revisit in a few months once some age sets in on it. 8)

I probably missed out on the Kendall Plug...doh!

For anyone that missed out my B&M saved me a few tins of FVF they are 13 plus shipping if anyone wants them. just PM me.

Nice, I read you guys were getting the K.P. so I checked it out on the review site, and decided to order 6 oz's of it..
I threw in a MM cob bent Dane spool.

Thanks again you guys