FVF

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klbxmiller

Reaction score
I have have heard nothing but good things about SG FVF and i can't seem to find any online dealers that actually have some in stock. Me being new to Pipe community i'm not sure where else to find this. Any helpful ideas would be awesome. Thank you

Yeah, it's all bought 4 seconds after it's posted for sale. You have to be on the constant look out pretty much on a daily basis and just wait until some shows up.

ZeroContent":uo1xlzny said:
Yeah, it's all bought 4 seconds after it's posted for sale. You have to be on the constant look out pretty much on a daily basis and just wait until some shows up.
Okay... Noted, and i'm gonna keep my eyes peeled. Thanks for the tip

Another suggestion is to contact a supplier that carries it but is presently oos, and ask if you can get a notification update when it comes in. Be prepared to be patient though!

:eek:

Cheers,

RR

byron oost has some but in 1 pound quantities only--chk it out at:

www.pipetobaccotls.com

Thanks Willie G. I just ordered a pound from Byron Oost for under $75. Fair, I suppose, given the extreme rarity of finding any. And since I once paid $25 for a 50g tin, I'm doing the funky chicken dance.
FVF is not listed on the above website. I called them and got the confirmation. They have 13 pounds left, for the record. Let me check my bank account again... :face:

Byron is a good guy, he also has Squadron Leader and 1792 in stock.

Agree, Byron is a nice guy to deal with. I have two lbs of FVF in storage, but think I will call him tomorrow to get another.

klbxmiller":fge9fkpq said:
I have have heard nothing but good things about SG FVF and i can't seem to find any online dealers that actually have some in stock. Me being new to Pipe community i'm not sure where else to find this. Any helpful ideas would be awesome. Thank you
I bought a tin of SG FVF yesterday from Cup of Joes. Unfortunately, there is a 1 tin limit per customer. Price was
$12.99 per tin.

thesmoker":gg9nupcr said:
klbxmiller":gg9nupcr said:
I bought a tin of SG FVF yesterday from Cup of Joes. Unfortunately, there is a 1 tin limit per customer. Price was
$12.99 per tin.
Just make sure they're reputable and respected e-tailers, such as Cup O Joes and others mentioned in this thread, not a spoofed site (it happens) or some goniff flybynighter or one who is about to retire and then knowingly leaves you hanging with a cc charge but no merchandise sent to you. Hard to get blends such as FVF and prized estate pipes are used as magnets by such folk.

There are three or four pounds of bulk FVF left at pipesandcigars.com. Thought I'd share the love. Just got me a pound!

FVF is a truly special smoke. A couple of ounces isn't going to do it. Buy in bulk and age some, if you can.

P.S. I recently opened a mason jar of one year old FVF. Grrrrrrreat! I can't wait to see what happens with a few more years of age.

Happy Smoking! 8)